Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This is for the Chocolate lovers


I was looking at quotes today and came across this quote about Chocolate and thought I would share it
with you all, since I'm sure most of us out there just can't stand that delicious sweet tasting brown
stuff called Chocolate...lol Ya right!!!!

"I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

Unknown "
 
I do know that I think this would be a great excuse to eat chocolate,
you are doing this for your health so you need to keep it
in the house. Plus if you set it out for guest you are also helping
there health too.  So Remember Chocolate is like the
Fountain of Youth and we all can use that, so Happy Chocolate eating.
 
Just thought you would like this little tidbit...lol
 
Be Safe, Cool and Creative!

1 comment: