Friday, December 18, 2009

12/18/2009 Christmas Quote for the day!

I love quotes and when I find them for the Holidays I like to share them.
Christmas is a Happy time and also a depressing time for many, and I think we need to
remember that it's not all about the commericalizism, but it's about being with family and
friends, being giving to the unfortunate and just putting your disagreements behind you
and being happy. It's not about how many presents you have under the tree, it's about
Family, you can have all the money in the world, but that doesn't bring you happiness.
I have found that giving and sharing your love and  happiness is by far better than receiving.
So I hope you all enjoy this quote.

"Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall."



-- Larry Wilde --
 
Merry Christmas to You All
 and your Familys and Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment